21 July 2015

White and Brown


I have had prepared this outfit post for you for a while now and I`m happy that I can share it with you. I hope you don`t judge me too much for my decision to wear boots in the summer. But if it makes you feel better with the idea, are that kind of suede boots perfect for spring summer. I have them for a while, meaning for more than 2 years or more, but I think it is the second time when I give them a chance to see the light :))

Continuing with the brown part of this outfit, well, my favorite Michael Kors bag. I am the owner of 3 bags and honestly I don`t think that I will add another one. I like the new models a lot, but I like to diversify. Is not a definitive statement, we will see how things will go.

And the last but not least, the summer white jumpsuit. I couldn`t see any other kind of outfit or combination for it. On a second thought, maybe I see myself wearing it also on the beach if the sun is heating the entire place. But for a extremely hot day in the city this is my ideal outfit... indeed, with a pair of boots at my feet :))

I hope you like it and check the details for each of the items I`m wearing
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Jumpsuit: Here
Suede Boots: Levi`s
Bag: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Marc Jacobs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)