10 February 2015

Black outfit with a touch of wine red


 If in my previous post I decided to wear sweet pastels to bring a bit of happiness in your eyes, this time I decided to go for a more casual and suitable outfit taking into consideration the "wonderful" weather.
 I have to admit that all black outfits are another crush of mine, but I have this sweater for a while now and even if I wore if I wore it very often I didn`t managed to show it to you until now :D But since it continues to snow for, like 3 days already, this kind of item is a must have in our wardrobes right now...

You can see all the details about my outfit now and click on the links for a direct link to each product.
I wish you a wonderful day 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Fur Coat: Here
Wine Red Sweater: Here
Jeans: Here
Boots: Here ( Available at a discount)
Watch: Daniel Wellington ( Use the 15% discount code: manuellal when you order your own ♥)

Bracelet: Pandora









5 comments:

  1. SUPER OUTFIT! LOVE THE BAG <3

    HTTP://SIMONAROXANAHUIDIU.BLOGSPOT.RO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!!
    xxx

    www.thedreamers.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love to have my own DW watch! they are so sophisticated and classy!
    the problem is I don't know where to get them in our country not so sure if they are available in a mall website leezeer coupons coupon deal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look :) Would you like to follow each other ?

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)