5 December 2011

Perfect Weekend


        Hy girls, how are you?
I know is Monday but i`m still with my mind at the wonderful weekend that passed, spent it with Marius ♥
In this post i present you one outfit with 2 interpretations...well don`t think at big changes, only the shoes are different but in my vision they change a lot this outfit. With boots i have a casual-rock attitude and with heels it looks more feminine. So what do you think about it? As you may observe lately i started to ask your oppinions because are quite important for me :D
Have a great weekend 
Kisses, Manuella ♥




And now with heels :D


 I was wearing
Biker boots: Local market ; Heels: Furieza
Leather pants: Bershka
Blouse: Un, Deux, Trois
Coat: H&M



9 comments:

  1. ohh lovely outfit! Perfect with both shoes although I prefer the boots ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! with or without heels ...I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu look, en sus dos versiones. Qué gran acierto la blusa mostaza. la quiero ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look GREAT!xx

    Kisses from pepa:X
    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, happy day...
    Fantastic your look, your shirt is beautifull.
    Kiss.
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in black! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog! Mary :D
    FOLLOW Venus at Her mirror
    FOLLOW Venus on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so pretty, and i absolutely adore your style. you have a great figure, so i am sure everything looks great on you. :) enjoyed browsing, and i am following! hope we can connect! cheers, from usa!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)